CAMBRIDGE MODERN JAZZ – COVID ADVICE TO CUSTOMERS
We kindly ask customers to note the following:
- No-one should enter or attend an event at St.Andrew’s Street Baptist Church if they have tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 14 days, are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone suffering these symptoms. Symptoms include a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell.
- Hand sanitising points are set up at entrances and the venue will be well ventilated.
- Audience members must wear face coverings indoors (unless personal exemptions apply) and maintain social distancing whilst moving around the church.
- As a response to any infections, CMJ and St.Andrew’s Street Baptist Church will engage fully with the NHS Test and Trace process in order to manage confirmed cases of Covid-19 amongst our community and contain any outbreak by following local health protection team advice.
Cambridge Modern Jazz Events
- Events will adhere to socially distanced audience seating guidelines.
- If you’ve booked online there’s no need to print or bring a ticket. We’ll have your details on our entry list.
- We recommend that tickets are booked online. A limited number of door sales may be possible subject to availability. These will be card purchases only, at the same cost as online tickets.
- Please arrive in good time for your event to avoid crowding at the door. Seating and space for those requiring wheelchair space will be taken into account in the seating arrangement.
- Audience members are expected to wear face coverings whilst seated during events unless personal exemptions apply.
- Performances will comprise two sets of approximately 40 minutes with a 20-minute interval. Ventilation in the performance space will be maintained throughout the evening.
- During the interval, drinks will be served in the café area.
- Guests can use the toilets before, after and during performances whenever they require (operating a ‘one-at-a-time’ entry policy).
- Guests should kindly keep bags and coats to a minimum to reduce clutter at seats.
- Guests who are accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your continued support, your cooperation and understanding. We will do everything we can to make your time at Cambridge Modern Jazz events as enjoyable as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you at CMJ events to help us…spread the word, spread the vibe and keep great jazz alive.